Hubble Bubble is the first hookah-rental delivery service to open up in Tampa, Florida. They have a very user-friendly staff who will walk you through the entire process of setting up a hookah and how to smoke it. You can save money and have more fun in the privacy of your own home for under $20, they’ve made it that easy. Just order the flavor that appeals to you most and enjoy it for two hours.
We liked this idea, a leisure services business dedicated to providing the service many are afraid to do for the people they love. We took a deep look into the hookah industry and researched what customers like the most in their hookahs. We surveyed people to see what the price of the hookah should be and what colors and shapes they thought of when they heard “Hubble Bubble.” We took the responses and turned them into a beautiful brand.
Firsthand Designs built Hubble Bubble a website with A LOT of pink. What can we say? We like things things that POP. The accent colors are black and white. We built an entire UX/UI around those three colors. Check out the results for yourself and maybe it’ll convince you to order a hookah for yourself…
Firsthand Designs Delivered
- A strategy for online growth that integrated with their brand launch.
- Website design & development with full-width features on most pages.
- Social media integration with live feed directly from Instagram.
- CMS (Content Management System) development tailored to the founder’s needs.
- Mobile parallax scrolling- or smooth scrolling.
- Graphic design for web banners, website content, t-shirts and icons.
- SEO services using key words so they get the most out of their visitors.